 Castle / 12505 (+5)
  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) wow!!! Anthony...that is a vicious looking Griffon... I love the way you used the "town" helicopter propellor blades... :) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

Hey great, you always need a Griffon. Ahhhh, Lego Griffon. ;) Legomaster www.mylegomaster.com (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Rodria Needs Students

Hello, I was wondering of any of you lego lovers were interested in becoming a student at Rodria? If so go to my site and you can apply! Rodria needs students! You get a pic of ur fig displayed with a little info, also you get sorted into the house (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

ahh, the poor life of a field reporter. We're gonna miss you, Bob. about the griffon.. it's awesome. i love how you always have the mean-evil-creature pose and then the nice-you-want-me-as-a-pet pose. (ie. tel'karak curled into a ball like a cat, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  A new... thing...

Greetings, all! I decided just recently to make the Wolfpack wolf the official symbol of the Wurmhold Darque. Just today I was sitting around, looking at the shield in MLCad, and I started building. This was the final result: (URL) let me know what (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact