 Castle / 12505 (+10)
  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) wow!!! Anthony...that is a vicious looking Griffon... I love the way you used the "town" helicopter propellor blades... :) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

Hey great, you always need a Griffon. Ahhhh, Lego Griffon. ;) Legomaster www.mylegomaster.com (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Rodria Needs Students

Hello, I was wondering of any of you lego lovers were interested in becoming a student at Rodria? If so go to my site and you can apply! Rodria needs students! You get a pic of ur fig displayed with a little info, also you get sorted into the house (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

ahh, the poor life of a field reporter. We're gonna miss you, Bob. about the griffon.. it's awesome. i love how you always have the mean-evil-creature pose and then the nice-you-want-me-as-a-pet pose. (ie. tel'karak curled into a ball like a cat, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  A new... thing...

Greetings, all! I decided just recently to make the Wolfpack wolf the official symbol of the Wurmhold Darque. Just today I was sitting around, looking at the shield in MLCad, and I started building. This was the final result: (URL) let me know what (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

Anthony, Good thing you're the judge of the TKOI creature contest! The griffon is pure coolness! Any chance we'll see him in an upcoming chapter of your story? (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  dark grey hands

I wasn't really sure where to post this. What set(s) can you get the dark grey hands (not hooks) in? Aaron Dalan (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: dark grey hands

(...) Slave I: (URL) Fett has the dark gray hands. TJ (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

AWESOME!!! turned out great Anthony. Griffon shows lots of mobility and has loads of character. I love it. So, er what's next? Sphynx? Hydra? Cuthulu? Rodan? Phoenix? I could probably donate some red flames to the cause.... Build on Mark Neumann (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: dark grey hands

(...) Thanks! And just think I saw a Slave I on sale last night at Kmart... Aaron (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact