 Castle / 1250 (+5)
  Re: Does anyone have a list of every castle set ever made?

I thought I sent you a picture of this Castle before? The Weetabix (sp.?) Castle came out in the late 60s or early 70s (of the 1900s, mind you). I don't think it had a set number (not to my knowledge). It is one of the coolest looking castles ever, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does anyone have a list of every castle set ever made?

(...) AAH That Castle. (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Double Typo - coincedence? I think not...

I saw another typo in the S@H catalog. Lego has been famous for always having the correct pieces in every set and using the best of speel checkers in their literature, but lately they have been screwing up a lot! I hope this lapse can be blamed on (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) Of my usual monthly Lego expenses, I'd say about 10-20% goes towards my "army" (and/or Pirate crews). (...) Start trolling Toys-R-Us, _immediately_, and pick up the Fright Force mini-fig packs that all the local TRUs here in Atlanta have had (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) Because you like the new castle, you are in luck - without the a "figures" pack, it still rocks for getting soldiers. Here is why: 4811 - the Defense Archer (whenever he comes out) - you get one full minifig with a shield for around $1.99 (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact