 Castle / 12469
    I am writeing TLC a letter —Daniel Ravenda
   After seeing these custom minifigs that are so expensive I just had to get a ton of them. But that would cost near 3000$.Also I was just looking at some nice MOCs on brickshelf and saying "those are darn good wish I one". Well now I am writeing TLC (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I am writeing TLC a letter —Leonard Hoffman
     Hey Dan, letters are a great way to communicate your feelings, but before you send here's somethings to think about. 1. I'd recommend posting in "lugnet.dear-lego" for anything you want to send to lego. People from lego do know about Lugnet and can (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I am writeing TLC a letter —Matt Hein
     (...) Check Lego.com, they always have info like that. (...) Good idea, Lego has enough of that stuff in their inbox anyway. (...) I would actually include a list of more people, that way Lego would look more closely at the letter, and it could also (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I am writeing TLC a letter —Shiri Dori
     (...) <snip> (...) Hey Danny, I too would love to see TLC create more sets in the MOC theme, and I support pretty much all the creators you mentioned. However, you will probably find that TLC will probably ignore your request. Brad Justus (VP of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I am writeing TLC a letter —Kevin Hall
   (...) Sounds like a plan Danny.. the more we all express what we want... maybe we will get heard.... by the way, my name is Kevin Hall ..: ) Kev... : ) www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia andrastavia@ozbrick.com (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)