 Castle / 12445 (+10)
  Re: Estuary Stronghold revisited

(...) Pics with construction notes are up now. (URL) in menu: Castle -> Estuary Stronghold -> Making of & Construction Eric (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gigantic update on A Knight to Remember

(...) The story you have asked for details on is a chronological telling of the worlds of Legoland since the introduction of the minifig. I have touched on many different themes here, though I have strayed from the town theme, which I will likely (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

(...) I like that indeed! (And the story about the Goth club)... Now I have a question that perhaps I should know the answer to already (but don't)... This thread (and others) suggests that a great many of us have deep and creative fictional worlds (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) That doesn't mean I like the idea of it ending! I'd love it if it just kept growing and growing and growing, though yes, sooner or later it does have to end :( Of course that means you can work on another story line for us to drool over too ;) (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site is up

(...) avatar-style icons to represent who's talking works very well. The "story within a story" also reads quite smoothly- I think the banter between the tavern's inhabitants adds a lot. Your range of character bios is large and well-integrated with (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Better Pics of Gallstorm and a new MOC

Hey again! Just uploaded the detail shots of Grand Gallstorm City. (URL) accompany them, I also uploaded pics of Myrrin the Blue Wizard's house. (URL) em out! As always, I love to know what you guys think! Check back soon for chapter three of the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

(...) The castle folks, much more so than the other theme fans (ie space and town), tend to develop characters and storylines to go along with their creations. Check out the Castle World website: (URL) the related lugnet newsgroup: (URL) Hafner (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Better Pics of Gallstorm and a new MOC

(...) while back. The rest of the castle is greatly improved since then- beautiful! (...) light! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

Hi Tony et al, I do like what the Castle World site has (and have considered joining on the condition that I ever get some better pics to post), but when I browse there it seems to be a collection of everyone's things mixed in no certain order other (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My site is up

(...) What a great site.... I love the story line.... very interesting.... cant wait to see more of your work : ) Kev..: ) andrastavia@ozbricks.com www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact