 Castle / 12396
    Re: Heraldry - help! —Mark Chittenden
   By The Way - Heraldry actually has nothing to do with dimensions or conventions of shields. Heraldry is a system using the written word to describe a visual representation of a crest or coat of arms (the identifying insignia, be it personal or (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.pt)

        Re: Heraldry - help! —Pedro Silva
   (...) Yes, you are right. I just read an e-mail sent by someone who knows about this, and there was a small explanation. According to that same e-mail, there isn't a single document where the shield is defined. Shameful for our legislators... so (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.pt)