 Castle / 12392
    Wanted: Set No. 4709 hogwarts castle knights. —Matt Hein
   'Sup! Does anyone have any extra knights (complete and in excellent condition) from the No.4709 Hogwarts castle that they may want to sell or trade? I'll be needing a few of these knights for a current project of mine, so If anyone is interested in (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Wanted: Set No. 4709 hogwarts castle knights. —Leonard Hoffman
   the correct place for a post like this is in buy-sell-trade. although i know only castle-heads and hp peeps will be the one that will be interested, it really does belong in that subgroup. thanks -lenny (aka, self appointed lugnet police.. ugh) (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Wanted: Set No. 4709 hogwarts castle knights. —Aaron Dalan
     (...) Those babies are tough to find. I created a new minifig category for them on Bricklink, but so far no sellers have put them up for sale. None of the unique parts to that figure (light grey helm, euro-armor, and Gryffndor teardrop shield) are (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Wanted: Set No. 4709 hogwarts castle knights. —Aaron Dalan
    (...) Those babies are tough to come by. I created a new minifig category for them on Bricklink about a month ago, but so far no sellers have put any up for sale. The fig's unique accessories (lt. grey helmet, euro-armor, and Gryffndor teardrop (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)