 Castle / 12314
  Not long now...

My friends, I know it's been awhile... Due to extenuating circumstances, the guest author for the Chonicles of Ikros' chapter 24 is unable to do his part, and I was forced to choose another. However, we are now on track and expect an update within a (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Not long now...

I have to say, I finally sat down and read the whole thing a couple weeks ago. Read half on Friday while sitting at work, and the next half on Sunday instead of doing homework :) I can't wait for more now! Some spoilers below, so don't go looking if (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Not long now...

(...) You mean Pawel right. That is bad I was looking foward to seeing Garalt in Blut Aider , But that is the way the ball bounces. Pawel has not put up an Elis and Blade comic In a long time. So seeing as it is olny about a week a way could you (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)