 Castle / 12299
  Re: The Illustrated First Chapter and a Brand Spankin' new Site!

(...) attitude from it (naturally with strong references made to Genesis, etc). Very intriguing, and the writing style fits perfectly. As far as your edits - I think that for what you are trying to do, they are very well done. The ratio of text to (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Illustrated First Chapter and a Brand Spankin' new Site!

(...) I drew alot of inspiration from the book of Genesis and J.R.R. Tolkein's The Silmarillion when first writing these 'creation' shapters. I think the entire idea of, as well as the introduction to a world alive with so much history and mythology (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)