 Castle / 12281
    Re: Won't you give me one more try? —John P. Henderson
   (...) Hey Felix, The overall castle looks interesting (although getting the details of the black to show up isn't easy). But what I really love is your consistant use of fireplaces and wall hangings in the living quarters and hall. Great job! (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Won't you give me one more try? —Felix Greco
    (...) THANKS! I FIND BUILDING A LOT MORE FUN WHEN YOU HAVE AN IDEA OF THE TYPE OF WORLD OR PEOPLE YOU'RE BUILDING SOMETHING FOR. ALL THE TIMES THAT I JUST BUILT 'A STRUCTURE' IT CAME OUT PRETTY BLAND. BUT WHEN I IMAGINED WHAT LIFE WOULD BE LIKE IN (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)