 Castle / 12281
  Re: Won't you give me one more try?

(...) Hey Felix, The overall castle looks interesting (although getting the details of the black to show up isn't easy). But what I really love is your consistant use of fireplaces and wall hangings in the living quarters and hall. Great job! (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Won't you give me one more try?

(...) THANKS! I FIND BUILDING A LOT MORE FUN WHEN YOU HAVE AN IDEA OF THE TYPE OF WORLD OR PEOPLE YOU'RE BUILDING SOMETHING FOR. ALL THE TIMES THAT I JUST BUILT 'A STRUCTURE' IT CAME OUT PRETTY BLAND. BUT WHEN I IMAGINED WHAT LIFE WOULD BE LIKE IN (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)