 Castle / 12276
    A storm on the horizon... —Jason Cicchini
   (URL) the Smashing Pumpkins) welcome to nowhere fast nothing here ever lasts nothing but memories of what never was we're nowhere, we're nowhere, we're nowhere to be nowhere, we're nowhere, we're nowhere to see living makes me sick so sick i wish (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: JellyBelly, my entry to the Creature Contest —Jason Cicchini
   Hey Castle Folk! Last night I posted the lyrics to a Smashing Pumpkins song and two very dark, very nebulous, teaser pics of my new creature: JellyBelly. you can check out more pics of these guys at: (URL) now, for it's backstory... JellyBelly (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)