 Castle / 12245 (+5)
  New MOC

Hey Everyone! Just took pics of another locale in Velaria: the hidden fortress of the dwarves. Link: (URL) pic features three of my new characters, Morgreen Fallowhill (the normally-sized dwarf princess), her father Minister Burmber Fallowhill, and (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002's good for Castle!

(...) (URL) new Clone-Warz Troopers (Pen) has a pretty neat helmet! Reminiscent of the old 6075 visors (therefore, I'm likely to get 4) (URL) the one I most anticipate is the Jango Fett (Pen). =) His helmet/backpack combination is gonna look great (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) Have you seen the Goblin from the movie? That IS what these sets are based on. My guess is it's removable (i.e. fits over a minifig head). Kevin (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002's good for Castle!

(...) Don't get excited yet. Most of the pen parts released to date are not compatible compatible with System elements. From the pictures, most of these are definitely the existing, incompatible parts style (look at the stud on top of the square (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) Never mind. Somehow glanced past the other follow-ups. Personally, I don't mind the size, because I'm a sucker for removable helmets, and a sculpted head in the movie style wouldn't be very useful to me anyway (too mechanical-looking to pass (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact