 Castle / 12227
  Calling all unwanted BURPs and LURPs

Creating an actual LEGO mountain for the castle Paranor is something I've been planning on for some time now. I have recently felt the need to actually start this of late. Unfortunately, I am confronting a problem when taking this on. Namely, the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Calling all unwanted BURPs and LURPs

Hello! (...) Good luck! I think BURPs are not sold by LEGO in bulk. Maybe you can ask if they sell you any loose, but than you will have to pay $2.50/piece or so. And please consider: For building a big mountain you will need many many grey, dark (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Calling all unwanted BURPs and LURPs

(...) I am going to be looking into purchasing around 100 or so service packs of the dark gray bricks from Lego S@H, I am pretty sure I saw them available in that color. I will also be adding a bit of vegetation to the mountain, just so it doesn't (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)