 Castle / 12225 (+5)
  Re: MOC, Razor (Dragon Mech)

dude! this is super cool! i'm cross posting this to .castle (followups to .build) so the castle heads can enjoy. this is really cool! i especially love the chinese dragon-esque whiskers/mustache. awesome -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002's good for Castle!

(...) i agree with you here. these brand new 2002 sets, although somewhat neat, leave me feeling destitute about the future of lego castle. I mean, the first ever lego minifig set was the yellow castle and now.. ugh, there's nothing. except Guarded (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Calling all unwanted BURPs and LURPs

Creating an actual LEGO mountain for the castle Paranor is something I've been planning on for some time now. I have recently felt the need to actually start this of late. Unfortunately, I am confronting a problem when taking this on. Namely, the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Vieille Garde

Hi all, After Caèr Lwyrin, here is Vieille Garde : (URL) a castle I made the last week 'cause there wasn't anything on TV ;-) I hope I can put my website online this month. You'll find in the history of my world and of these castles. May the Lego be (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Vieille Garde

(...) Great MOC! I really like your building style, both Vieille Garde and Caèr Lwyrin have a realistic feeling to them. Less TV and more lego for you! :) /Elin (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact