 Castle / 12182
  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) you can also use the blue "goalie" torso that is like the d.grey fright knight torso w/ the silver circles. I use them mostly for my black falcon archers because the quiver covers the printed 1 on the back. (...) if you are talking about the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) I think the thing that bugs me most about them is that they have 3 different torso patterns, and a fourth on their shields. I would optimally like a faction to have the same single heraldic device on their shields and torsos. For this reason I (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) The thing that bugs me most about the Dragon Masters is that they are hideously ugly and don't seem to be related to any actual historical period that I can discern, although their helmets look Roman and their architecture is vaguely (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)