 Castle / 12173
    Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs! —Richard Noeckel
   (...) Alright, I'm GAME!!! =) (I've been waiting a lonnnnggg time to showcase my Legion…) [I guess this is a call-to-arms for ANYONE with a Castle force greater that 300!] I'll post some advanced pictures of my millennium Legion in all their glory. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs! —John P. Henderson
   (...) Hmm. You guys make me a tad jealous, but also appreciative of your efforts! My total mini-fig population during the 2000 Census was only 742, of which only 193 were Castle. Those numbers have gone up slightly since then, but certainly nowhere (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs! —John P. Henderson
   (...) Just counted what I have (although an odd fig or two may have been misplaced in my spare piece boxes at the time)... I have modified color schemes and divided my Castle figs into factions to follow my own storyline, so I will include my (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)