 Castle / 12160
  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Just a willingness to spend, spend, spend is all you need! :) Seriously, back in my hay days (5-6 years ago) I would spend upwards of $4,000 on Lego in a given week. I've slowed down a great deal since then though and just wait for sales and (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) There is nothing quite like the pleasure of coming home with some new lego, cracking those boxes open, tearing open the plastic bags having at it. But $4,000 per week? Whew. (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) While known to purchase in excess myself I believe that the criteria above cry out for an intervention. Is there a 12 step program for Lego addiction? ;) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) If there is: keep it a secret. You see, I don't suffer from a Lego Addiction, I enjoy every minute of it! But seriously, seeing all these numbers puts me way back into the shadows. I have only like 100 castle minifigs in total. That includes (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)