 Castle / 12115
12114  |  12116
Subject:
need help w/ name (minifig legs from set #4817)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 23:01:03 GMT

I've gotten several of the minifig from set # 4817
("http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4817"),
and I intend to encode the printed hips-and-legs
for this minifig into LDraw.  But, I need some help
coming up with the name for the printing of this piece.

In LDraw, I'll actually be encoding several files:
one for each leg, one for the hip, and a "shortcut" file
for the complete assembly.  To make these files easier
to locate, I need to use the exact same name for
the printed pattern in all four files.  The name
I'm thinking would be most appropriate is "Leather Belt
and Straps" for the pattern.

(Steve, Chris: I'll also need a pattern number
to be used in common for all four files. Thnx.)

I'm cross-posting this message to ".minifigs" and ".castle"
in order to solicit advice for the name.  Please keep
the follow-up in ".cad.dev", though.

Thanks in advance!  ;-)
Franklin