 Castle / 12100 (+10)
  Re: Caerany Part 4: Encounter at Edoine

hello mr. steve (...) thank you very much. just wait, he gets worse. (...) thank you very much. ive discovered in the past few months that i could actually build better if i built less. Having three or four semi-complete cities at the same time is a (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Arrow Slits

(...) Ill have to second this. I just love castle SNOT ideas! -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Arrow Slits

Cool! I really need to play with this SNOT idea more, you can do some amazing things when you put your mind to it. I do believe I'll have to 'borrow' this idea Andy, as I've tried and tried and tried to come up with a decent way to do arrow slits (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Arrow Slits

Ok, I know I am a little slow on all the LEGO acronyms. SNOT? Oh, and while you are educating me, what's a BURP? (Finally figured out what a POOP is). PS: Make that thirds on wanting instructions ;) (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Arrow Slits

Studs Not On Top (although no studs on top is a more accurate phrase, it doesn't acronymize well). Big Ugly Rock Piece/Part - when these came out at the start of juniorization, they were a real eyesore. Now they're generally accepted and not quite (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caèr-Lwyrin

(...) asymmetrical layout and the roof and wall shaping make it look very realistic. Your big access panels are very well-done as well. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: See Me

Never posted in .castle before (lurking all the time), but here's my picture :-) (URL) idea! Saskia (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Arrow Slits

Very attractive design! My favourite way of doing arrow slits is just doing straight vertical slits half a brick wide. This makes for a much harder window for an enemy to shoot through. You can do pairs of them easily by using a few of the 1 by 2 (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caèr-Lwyrin

Very nice Denix! A sturdy looking stronghold you've built yourself, I like how you used the BURPS, I would like to do something similar, but I don't think I have enough yet. Nice detail lik ethe use of the small dark grey bricks as rocks outside the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: See Me

(...) Hi Saskia! ~WoW…this really is great! :-P ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸ We’re gettin’ lots of new people to come forward and partake in the conversation. This ‘picture-sharing plan’ is a really great way to introduce your (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.people.newbie)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact