 Castle / 12075 (+5)
  Re: !Castle Shields!

(...) Actually, "Sand" Blue appears in the *Martian* Life on Mars sets; the Human sets have Medium/Light Blue (depending on who yo talk to). Maersk Blue is either Light Blue or Maersk Blue, depending on who you talk to. Having seen all these colors, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: See Me

(...) Eek! He's choking on a minifig! I love that shot- it's cutely disturbing. Uh, or something like that. Anyway, you can find me on the "alternate" root page of my website. I have 3 different banners that you can cycle through by clicking on (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany Part 4: Encounter at Edoine

ACK! How embarrasing! Ugh.. shows what type of job you do when you hurry! thanks for pointing it out! and about photoediting... i tried it once or twice ((URL) and it really didn't work out. It would take time that i'm just not willing to put in. So (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: See Me

(...) that gaze! (...) I whole-heartedly agree and support this idea! -lenny (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: !Castle Shields!

(...) Gaaaah, what? They released 2 different alternate blue colors in the same subtheme? I'll have to compare all the oddities I have again. Does anyone really need 4 different blues? Plus the 2 transparent blues? -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact