 Castle / 12064
    Caerany Part 4: Encounter at Edoine —Leonard Hoffman
   As my teaser promised, Sunday night (almost monday): The Caeric Revolution Part 4: Encounter At Edoine. (URL) also made some changes on the site. Instead of "News," I've redivided the parts into "Story:The Caeric Revolution", with links to each (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Caerany Part 4: Encounter at Edoine —Andy Lynch
     Nice work Lenny, I am still amazed at the effectiveness of your pictures, without doing any photo editing. I think it may have something to do with the number of minifigs in your scenes. But then the story is also quite good, so they support each (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Caerany Part 4: Encounter at Edoine —Leonard Hoffman
     ACK! How embarrasing! Ugh.. shows what type of job you do when you hurry! thanks for pointing it out! and about photoediting... i tried it once or twice ((URL) and it really didn't work out. It would take time that i'm just not willing to put in. So (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Caerany Part 4: Encounter at Edoine —Stephen Buechi
   Lenny, Once again, good work! I really like the shape your story is taking, with lots of intrigue and conflict. That James Henry is turning out to be a little tyrant. Remember Arty! Your battle scenes look great, even with limited scenery. I've (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Caerany Part 4: Encounter at Edoine —Leonard Hoffman
   hello mr. steve (...) thank you very much. just wait, he gets worse. (...) thank you very much. ive discovered in the past few months that i could actually build better if i built less. Having three or four semi-complete cities at the same time is a (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)