 Castle / 11961
  Re: Dwarven women make beautiful lovers

(...) Your sick Sava. This is Lugnet not shcool. Is garalt going to get with one of thes dwarf women? Will there be baby miget garalts running around in that castle? half dwarf half human what a combination what a Daun Juan. Please tell me I am (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dwarven women make beautiful lovers

(...) theres nothing sick about love. (or lovin, if you know what i mean) they are both healthy, happy parts of life. (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Dwarven women make beautiful lovers

(...) You are young, so I shall forgive you for your first reactions and perhaps inexperienced in the genre of which I made parody. I will admit my little ditty was at best inappropriate, but believe my my intentions were pure. Those four lines you (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dwarven women make beautiful lovers

(...) Oh oh oh. (...) Oh oh oh (...) Hmm you know a red haired girl with samuri armor would look pretty cool. Think for a sec. The Pricess stor head red pnytail hair samuri armor any tors and legs any ovel shield and any wepon and you have a pretty (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)