 Castle / 11960 (+5)
  Re: Help please I realy need help from all of you... no realy I am begging

(...) Leonard, please capitalize and punctuate. That is really annoying! And you should know better. :) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dwarven women make beautiful lovers

(...) Your sick Sava. This is Lugnet not shcool. Is garalt going to get with one of thes dwarf women? Will there be baby miget garalts running around in that castle? half dwarf half human what a combination what a Daun Juan. Please tell me I am (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help please I realy need help from all of you... no realy I am begging

(...) First, Daniel. 1) You are posting in the wrong newsgroup, even though your message is about aquiring lego for your castle work...a more appropriate newsgroup is lugnet.market.theory. 2) I wouldn't say getting $40 is getting into a jam. I think (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brickmania goes to Brickswest!

(...) Cool, Dan, I wish I could be there! But you should've probably posted this to lugnet.events.brickswest (follow-ups set there) Regards ROSCO (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Evil cat!

Took some pictures of the cat, Rumor, attacking the castle! (URL) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact