 Castle / 11926
  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Awesome Jon. I really like the hill. I'm NOT a fan of landscape that relies heavily on slopes, but I *really* like that hill. And the interior details, and exterior details add a great touch to the MOC. About the door; I believe Heather Patey did a (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

(...) since human doors are 5 high, a 4 stud diameter door would probably be ideal for Hobbits. Using similar techniques, I just mocked up such a door. Use two 1x6x2 arches, one inverted, with a plate between them. Due to the way a Hobbit hole will (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)