 Castle / 11925 (+5)
  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

(...) Hey Jon, I love it, It has so much detail. The flower garden under the windows, green door(just to let you know,".., with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle.") :cD, the inside looks so great. I like how you made that bed(i might use (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Awesome Jon. I really like the hill. I'm NOT a fan of landscape that relies heavily on slopes, but I *really* like that hill. And the interior details, and exterior details add a great touch to the MOC. About the door; I believe Heather Patey did a (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Looking for background on Timmy

As some of you have no doubt seen by now, I have introduced Timmy to the IOM tales. The problem is finding adequate resources to explain the history of Timmy in the Lego world. I've tried to reference a few places tht explain the effect Timmy has on (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

(...) Hey Bruce Do you mean like this? : (URL) Deering (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Looking for background on Timmy

(...) I think Timmy was up to something in his travels with Dr. Cyber. It may be that Timmy went back in time to become his own ancestor! Multiple times, for sure. That is why there are so many Timmy genes. Now he is cursed with paradox, and bad (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact