 Castle / 11910 (+10)
  Re: And now...an excerpt

Woah, very nice. I can't wait to see this illustrated. :-) -L (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  6080 and 6074, modularity

As a kid I remember trawling through Lego booklets counting the different sets I REALLY wanted. There were always these big big castles that I wished I had, but I never actually got. I remember the Christmas when I simply couldn't decide if I wanted (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: And now...an excerpt

Jay, Excellent background story! You've really started "In the beginning" with your world, and I can imagine it took a lot of thought. Creation stories are an important part of a society's culture, and this really fleshes out your world and makes it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Oars!

(...) Bruce (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6080 and 6074, modularity

(...) As you mentioned in your message elsewhere, these were great modular designs. I took two 6074 and two Guarded Inns and simply plugged them all together to form a fairly large (by Lego set standards) castle. I really do hope that we soon see a (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: And now...an excerpt

very tolkien-ian. much like the silmarilion (sp). keep it up! -lenny (...) justice." (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

(...) high. You blew them away! Very nicely done. It looks cozy in there. The interior, the tree on top, the fence and the path, all magnifique! Although I pictured Bilbo with the grey old Obi hair, and the Dumbledore head (sans beard). A very, very (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

OH MAN! this is BEAUTIFUL! I found it on brickshelf twenty minutes ago and just couldn't stop looking at it! This is something i really wish i could see in person.. i was thinking about doing something similiar.. but sheesh you really did it well! i (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

"Jon Furman" <Rambocalrissian@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GqnyLp.952@lugnet.com... (...) brick. (...) details and play value. I would personally have framed the door with these pieces however: (URL) the inverted type seems pretty rare in brown. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:Gqo0IC.F1v@lugnet.com... (...) Of course I guess you could just steal 'em from your tree. :-) -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) BrickBay Store - (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact