 Castle / 11892
  My first impressive MOC

I have been makeing MOCs for a while. Just little one room homes witha bed. Then after getting the Blacksmith shop and putting it in my town it towered over the small houses. So I took 3 small houses and built a big one. It's a bit taller then the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first impressive MOC

Hey Daniel, that house looks pretty good. It has a kind of fortressy look to it. Nice use of the hinges too. I'm glad you let us see the inside details of it. ;-) On a different note, what kind of camera are you using to take your pictures? I've (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first impressive MOC

(...) Thanks Wilson. I figured out how to make to the pictures small so you helped me alot. My camera takes pretty clear pictures but up untill you told me this I didn't know what I could do. Once I get my roof tiles it will look cool. I tried to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)