 Castle / 11890
  Re: I got my Blacksmith shop today.

I'm in Metro NYC - got mine today. Quite impressed after a the once over. The box is color printed - unlike the Guarded Inn reissue. Congrats again to David Siskind. I feel compelled to comment on this set in the context of TLC in general. I just (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I got my Blacksmith shop today.

John, I couldn't agree with you more. The sets have been decreasing in basic parts and creativity for quite a while now. Many of the sets are so specialized you can't build anything even remotely different with them. 10-15 years ago it was easy to (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I got my Blacksmith shop today.

I'm looking forward to my Blacksmith's Shop waiting for me when I get back stateside, it looks like a terrific set, merging the new cool details of newer sets with the back to basic brick contruction of castle's golden age. Actually, considering the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)