 Castle / 11890 (+5)
  Re: I got my Blacksmith shop today.

I'm in Metro NYC - got mine today. Quite impressed after a the once over. The box is color printed - unlike the Guarded Inn reissue. Congrats again to David Siskind. I feel compelled to comment on this set in the context of TLC in general. I just (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I got my Blacksmith shop today.

John, I couldn't agree with you more. The sets have been decreasing in basic parts and creativity for quite a while now. Many of the sets are so specialized you can't build anything even remotely different with them. 10-15 years ago it was easy to (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  My first impressive MOC

I have been makeing MOCs for a while. Just little one room homes witha bed. Then after getting the Blacksmith shop and putting it in my town it towered over the small houses. So I took 3 small houses and built a big one. It's a bit taller then the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Oars!

I used McDonalds Coffee stirrers for a trireme I built five or six years ago. They're nice and long and have a paddle on the end. -Xanthra47 Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GLquEu.Hr5@lugnet.com... (...) goes (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Review of 3739: Blacksmith Shop

The review can be found on my page: (URL) the way - I loved it :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact