 Castle / 11855
Re: Orthanc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:17:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes:
Beautiful! Yu really have given it a very evil feel! If I ever push my
medieval castle building into the fantasy realm, and make a "baddies castle"
this is very much the kind of feel I would like to create.

Thanks Magnus!

The tower is pretty much copied from the movie so I can't really claim
credit for the evil feel :-(. The base (the grey part) is my own, but
includes movie related bits (three doors, and a palantir inside), and the
upward curving spikes (reminiscent of devil horns) are common to both
Isengard and Mordor in the movie.

Cheers

Richie