 Castle / 11815
Re: Orthanc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:25:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richie Dulin writes:
I saw the LOTR on Saturday.... finally an application for those inverse half
arches!

(Also the four pronged torch holder makes a good, if oversized, staff for
Saruman).

Cheers

Richie Dulin
(Who didn't realise he had that many black bricks, but wishes he had more!)

Wow, neat Richie. I just saw LOTR yesterday, and can't wait to try (or see
someone else try) MOC's of Hobbiton and Bree.

George