 Castle / 11850 (+10)
  Re: LEGO set design query

(...) Have you never seen the a-team? Jails are for the good guys to break out from! :) Scott A (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  forestmen and dark forest

This may have been covered earlier, but can someone please explain to me why Lego renamed the "Forestmen" as "Dark Forest" when they reintroduced the line? Some of the torsos are different, but clearly the idea is exactly the same and they use the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Cannon Variations (Re: Castle FAQ bribe)

Original query posted over in General: "My cannons do not fire but they are also made of multiple pieces like they were intended to fire..." (URL) best answers are here: (URL) a discussion of the three types (shooting, transitional, non-shooting). (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: forestmen and dark forest

(...) Marketing? Purists will tell you that the original line is far superior, and turn their noses up at the "Dark Forest" upstarts. Then they will lament the overall juniorization of Lego. Then they will REALLY start to bore you... (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Me and 3 MOC s (all new to Castle)

(...) Thanks (to all who said this). (...) No, Prince Edward Island on the east coast (claim to fame: Anne of Green Gables) Look closely at a map. But I will probably be moving on soon. Other answers: 4 Guarded Inns went into the inn, and I have (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Orthanc

(...) Thanks Magnus! The tower is pretty much copied from the movie so I can't really claim credit for the evil feel :-(. The base (the grey part) is my own, but includes movie related bits (three doors, and a palantir inside), and the upward (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Me and 3 MOC s (all new to Castle)

(...) Hiya.. and welcome... : ) Love ya MOCs.... very creative.. and lots of character... brings it to life... Looking forward to more pix Kev...: ) andrastavia@ozbricks.com www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wrights (was: Hey I need help with the smiths)

(...) A barrelwright would be more commonly called a cooper/hooper. arkwright("arks" (is in "of the Covenant)chests, coffins), ploughwright/plowright, cartwright, wheelwright, wainwright (wagons), millwright, boardwright (prepares timber/carpenter). (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Theoden rides (LOTR Update #3)

Here is another update to my Lord of the Rings minifig page on brickshelf.com. Theoden, King of Rohan and the "Mouth of Sauron" have been added. As a note, Theoden's crown has been trimmed so that the helm will fit atop the beard piece. Jon P.S. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Theoden rides (LOTR Update #3)

Here is another update to my Lord of the Rings minifig page on brickshelf.com. Theoden, King of Rohan and the "Mouth of Sauron" have been added. As a note, Theoden's crown has been trimmed so that the helm will fit atop the beard piece. Jon (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact