 Castle / 11795 (+10)
  Re: Castle Wars !

I haven't written down the rules I usually use for castle related wargames, but I think the main difference between my personal rules and the ones I have seen elsewhere is that I don't do seperate attack and defense roles. I give each unit a (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wars !

(...) Great thoughts! The TCLUG (Twin Cities LUG) met 2 weeks ago and we played our first Brickwars campaign. Mark Nelson introduced us to the game. We had 8 guys there, of which 6 played. I setup a playing area of 5 1/2 x 5 1/2, 32x32 base plates. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Island of Mist Chapter 1 Head Off

(...) but I think that is something you'll just get better at as you continue. One other thing- your images are somewhat distorted. I see that the actual images are much larger than they appear on the page, and you are using HTML to resize them. But (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Castle FAQ bribe

OK, so asking for FAQ entries didn't work. So how about a bribe? Post a message number for a Castle FAQ entry, and I'll send you a Castle-themed minifig. Free. To qualify for the minifig, you must be the first to post or e-mail me the particular (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle FAQ bribe

(...) on the brick wars site (...) black knights castle What are some good resources for Castle building? #8474 brickbay ebay Harry Potter sets castle sets star wars sets (...) I belive if you happy you owe me a mini figure (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle FAQ bribe

(...) You really don’t have to provide us with *incentives… What your doin’ for the ‘Castle Community’ is payment enough!!! I for one really appreciate your efforts. =) I've read what you posted and came up with some other points for the Castle (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: The Hobbit or There and Back Again

(...) "bilbo-pipe" is in the wrong folder. It's in your "misc" rather than your "LotR/The-Hobbit" folder. Anyway, I like how you made the pipe. I just used a hammer for mine. Where do you get the gray lightsaber handle piece? Bruce (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Orthanc

I saw the LOTR on Saturday.... finally an application for those inverse half arches! (URL) the four pronged torch holder makes a good, if oversized, staff for Saruman). Cheers Richie Dulin (Who didn't realise he had that many black bricks, but (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Orthanc

(...) Beautiful, Richie. I particularly like the details around the base. The shot of Saruman at the top against the sky is also cool. I've got to start thinking about how I'm going to do Orthanc. Bruce (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Hobbit or There and Back Again

Hi Bruce, (...) Well, yes and no. It is in the right folder because I didn't really like the pic becasue of the yellowishy, so i put it in there rather then the LotR/The-Hobbit folder. (...) Thank-You, I was going to use a hammer like what you did (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact