 Castle / 11786
  Island of Mist Chapter 1 Head Off

Alright in the past I had spelling problems but trust me this was checked and rechecked by me and my sister. Its a short first chapter about 2 pages long. Enjoy and tell me what you think. Tell me if you find a spelling error and I will fix it. sure (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Island of Mist Chapter 1 Head Off

(...) but I think that is something you'll just get better at as you continue. One other thing- your images are somewhat distorted. I see that the actual images are much larger than they appear on the page, and you are using HTML to resize them. But (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)