 Castle / 11704
  Talinor's Home

Hello everyone. I am just postin' aboot a little house i made for a character of mine. Talinor and his home : (URL) will be more pictures of the house up soon. T. Deering Aim: TimDeering (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

Very nice! Very Starwarsish actually! I love the windows, the door, the whole feel of the little house, all the way down to the Keep Out sign. Nice little helmet you modified for him. Is his backpack modified, or is it an actual lego piece(s)? (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

(...) Hey Magnus, that backpack is available in the Arctic sets. :) Oh, and Tim, once again, nice little house. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

heya tim, this really is a cute little house. i had to closely read to see that it was a dawrf's home. a very original concept, i like how you made it. very much non-human, almost like a cave. the kinda random, very textured feel to it. the door is (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

Thank You all for liking my little dwarf house. I'll upload the rest of the pics in a few minutes or so. T. Deering (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

(...) Oops sorry, reminds me a LOT of Snow White & the 7 dwarves. :D Great work Tim-tim. ---SteveR (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

Hello Lenny, thanks. ya i tryed to make it as non-human as i could. It took my alittle while to think up a good door, when i was making the house i had a house design from Hobbiton in mind when i was building it. You can steal the door design from (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

I've uploaded all the pics, if you want anymore just ask. (URL) Deering (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

One more thing, I really like the door, looks very solid and dwarfish indeed. Which set can you get tan hinges in? Magnus (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

(...) The set in which contains the tan hinges is #4707: The Chamber of the Winged Keys. In that set it comes with two of them. T. Deering (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

(...) Hey Tim, Nice house. Hobbiton was exactly what I was thinking when I saw your set. I'm going to draw on your design when I get around to making Frodo's home in my Lord of the Rings project. Bruce (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

(...) Hello Bruce (...) Thanks (...) Sound really cool. The LotR chapters you are doing are great. Can't wait to see more. Tim Deering (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

Hello once again. I have changed things on my Dwarf/Hobbit house, and took acouple pictures of what it now looks like. Here is the link: (URL) ya go. LMKWYT Tim Deering (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

(...) Very cool little hut, Tim. It's always refreshing to see the big details in the littlest of structures. --Anthony (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

Tim, I liked your original Dwarf house (the "Keep Out" sign is a great touch, just the thing for a grumpy dwarf!). The changes you've made really make it look like a hermit's house. Nice job! Steve (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)