 Castle / 1170 (+5)
  Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)

(...) I honestly don't understand why people have complaints about the Queen Leonora minifig, *especially* her hat. Black is a great color for the hat because it can have so many uses -- good or evil, young or old. And since it's a neutral color, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer!

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, David Eaton (<FnIFqF.JAz@lugnet.com>) wrote at 16:13:27 (...) It's *definitely* 6098 on the box *and* instructions here in the UK. (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  New castle minifigs--in which sets?

Speaking as one of those sorry individuals who hasn't yet seen 2000 Castle and who hasn't yet received his S@H catalog, I was wondering... Which sets have the new female minifigs? Are they available in (somewhat) smallish sets, or only in the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer!

(...) S@H offers it as 6091. (...) Is there any special packaging? Anything strange? I wonder why we have a different number... Jeff (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer!

(...) I sure hope it is polybagged. Less waste that way, for when I buy tons. :) Anyway, here is my predicted Inventory (matches the 14 piece count exactly): 2 Green 4x4 Plates; 1 Black 4x4 Turntable; 1 Gray 2x2 25 degree Slope Brick; 2 Black 1x1 (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact