 Castle / 11680 (+10)
  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

(...) Very very nice. My personal favorites are the corner tower and the knife sharpener. I think the angle between the tower and the walls looks great, and really gives it character. It's not just a rectangular building set square to the walls. I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

(...) The knife sharpener is great too- these kinds of detail pieces are what really bring a town to life. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

They're all great, but my favorite is the village details. The peddler with sharpening stone is briliant. I'm stealing that one. ;-) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

(...) (URL) models, Andy. I think my favorite is the Wizard's Tower, especially the scenery around it. I'm also going to have to make some town houses soon and will look to yours for some ideas. Thanks! Oh, it's not one you list so I assume it's (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brickfest 2002

hey guys i was just curiouse what are you guys bringing to brickfest. i might bring the town portion of my forest. I am looking foward to seeing some of your MOCs up close. especially the big ones. cant wait. hope i can go. ps how do i regester (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yes Virginia, there is an Ikros

(...) Awe why must you tourment our pathetic souls. (...) shield. Can you answer that or did you not name her. Well tell us and will we see vernin or however you spell it. You know pawls wolf pak guy. I cant spell any of your charecters names cant (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yes Virginia, there is an Ikros sorry for previouse spelling errors

(...) Awe why must you tourment our pathetic souls. (...) shield. Can you answer that or did you not name her. Well tell us and will we see vernin or however you spell it. You know pawls wolf pak guy. I cant spell any of your charecters names cant (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Isle Mist gets a new voyager

(...) I cant even get to the chapters. whats up with that maybe some one could email me the story. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  land owners on the IOM North 0 West 6 (Bricktania Mitsuo Kobayashi's Camp and the rest i cant fit

Hi. I was wondering can i visit your towns and camps on the IOM. i could write it unilistraited then if you guys bring those to brickfest i can take pics there. Tell me if you think its a good idea or not. (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

The Castle Corner Tower is pretty cool. I like the use of the Harry Potter gems on top of the windows. The Wizard Tower and Peasants cottage are the cream of the crop. I love the grassy hill leading up to the tower. Looks great. I don't think I have (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact