 Castle / 11640 (+5)
  Re: Isle Mist gets a new voyager

(...) for what you are doing is well done too. Too bad there seemed to be a break on page 3 and I couldn't keep on going ... -- Pawel (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Centurion.

(...) cleaning, just stick the helmet at the end of a spear and go to work dusting them ;) -- Pawel (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: LOTR update

Also, I've been making a small group of elves for my castle/fantasy world, and have found that the ninja/samurai heads with the headbands look quite cool as elf heads. (Not a complaint about the ones you used, just a comment). Magnus (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Centurion.

Inspire me it shall! I look forward to attempting to replicate the use of the broom handle as a "special command plume". Awesome job! Technically Centurion helmets had plumes which were perpendicular to the helmet...or 90 degrees from the one you (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: My Centurion.

ACK! though I have to admit it looks good. Good job! I just hope if Lego creates this theme that they find a different helmet configuration. I really hate that iguana head helmet... Although, it might be a good use for some of these helmets if I can (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact