 Castle / 11620 (+10)
  Re: LOTR update

i have to say that your minifigs are the best ive seen of this genre.. have you ever thought of building any of the structures involved? like orthanc or something from moria, etc etc. peace -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My little ISCC entry..

i like all the interior details.. i dont' do much of that myself but im really starting to enjoy it. especially the library, is very cool. i also like the use of blue/black color scheme. those are my favorite two colors for lego building. the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My little ISCC entry..

(...) beutiful. do you have instructions or something? Dan (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  calafrack on the island of mist

yes i am makeing a page too. heres a link (URL) it has a few character bios. chapter 1 is still under construction Danny (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What color are those? (was: LOTR update)

(...) I'd call it 'Teal', for its consistant with all the other Rock Radiers 'Teal Green' bricks. -R P.S. The hand colour works GREAT with a Green Ninja!!! And with the Teal-Green Katanas the look is PerfecT. (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Paranor

I have posted pics of a castle I've been working on for the last eleven years. The pictures of it are not the greatest quality, due to using a webcam to take them, and not everything is included in the pictures. Let me explain a bit of what this (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  brickfest 2002

i know last years brick fest was the gathering what is the plan.i might go if my mom and dad go to D.C on vacation ps i will bring alot of figure if it involves alot of figures maybe a MOC (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paranor

(...) Um, got a link for us? Its kinda hard to see it without one :^) Mike (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paranor

(...) Sorry about that. I posted the pics in the Brickshelf Gallery. (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paranor

(...) sorry, I posted the pics in the Brickshelf Gallery (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact