 Castle / 11610 (+5)
  Re: Blacksmiths Shop!

(...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Falckenstein Castle - My entry for the ISCC

Hallo Andreas! (...) Danke, danke :-) (...) Soweit warst Du doch gestern schon, als Du zurecht(!) Jon Furmans wohlgestalte LotR-Minifigs bewundertest. Aber Du brauchst Dich mit Deinen ModelTeam-MOCs ja auch nicht zu verstecken, im Gegenteil! Die (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Short short sword

(...) one way to make those Roman-like short swords is to take one of the pirate cutlasses, hack away the handle guard, and cut the curving tip off to give the sword a sharp point (sorry i dont have pics - not a member...yet ;). I use these swords (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 20 answers (landscaping)

(...) heres how i did avek ridge, as seen in my most recent story update. (URL) sure this isn't as innovative as i think it is, but here it is for anyone who wants it. ive really like the results ive had with it peace -lenny (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Blacksmiths Shop!

Wow, that's great. Any chance you could stick a closeup picture of the 2 minifigs up on brickshelf? I'm really keen to see what they are like. Richard. "Elin Övernäs" <b8eliove@ulmo.stud.slu.se> wrote in message news:GpMH41.5r9@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact