 Castle / 11580 (+10)
  Re: Catalog of Ideas

(...) I'll certainly be willing to add any material folks send to me. The closer you come to my format the easier my job will be. Frank (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Stuff

Leah, Nice work! The Swiftoss home is my favorite. I really like the garden outside, and all the detail inside. It looks like a comfortable, lived-in cottage for two. I also like all the interior detail in Aquana Pynora, especially all the keepsakes (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Blacksmiths Shop!

Woohoo! My 5 first blacksmiths shops just arrived an hour ago and it is indeed a fabulous and totally wonderful model! I'm definitely buying more of them :) Lots of 1x1 and 1x3 gray bricks! (I really needed those) Many useful bricks, definitely (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blacksmiths Shop!

(...) Ooooo, Lucky! Hopefully we'll get ours in the US within a week or so, then... (...) WOOHOO! I really need more 1x3s! :D Jeff (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  city hall phase 4 photos uploaded

hi... just letting everyone know that I took some more shots, and here is the latest views. I am 85% of it done at this point....still waiting on a shipment of (brown)roofing material from the (plastic) building supplier. The pics were uploaded to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Isle Mist gets a new voyager

(...) Timmy a sort of Cornholio knockoff? Anyway, yes it is a bit rough. But rough in a great way. Keep it up. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle FAQ request

Hi Castle Folks! First off, I know nothing about castle. But lucky for me, you do! Castle is one of the largest theme groups, just behind Trains. Here's your chance to even things up: help me create a Castle FAQ. Tell me the number of your favorite (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle FAQ request

(...) Wow, you guys are LUCKY! Cary pulls together a GREAT FAQ... look at the great one he did for .trains... (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  New MOC pics up

Hey guys! Just wanted ya to know, after my Places folder was accidentally deleted..my fault,heheheh... I took some new pics and uploaded them to my brickshelf account. You can check them out at these links: New pics of the Temple of Light: (URL) of (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  whats in charecter (the island of mist)

well i realy think theres different charecter parts. my maine charecters on the IOM are not realy majical exept for andy the mage and are not in prophecy or are chosen ones or special there just well trained or natrual born fighters. for example (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact