 Castle / 11589
11588  |  11590
Subject:
whats in charecter (the island of mist)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 21:47:36 GMT

well i realy think theres different charecter parts. my maine charecters on
the IOM are not realy majical exept for andy the mage and are not in
prophecy or are chosen ones or special there just well trained or natrual
born fighters. for example danny he was trained well few he have met can
evan match him. but good compitition is hard to find. he sometimes gets a
bit full of himself and people let him know it. he was trained for 3 years
under the dark foresters but his skill surpasses them all. his mouth some
times get him in troble but he never bites off more than he can chew exept
for the thing with jin. or jin. he beat danny in hand to hand combat. he has
very fast reflexes that runs in his blood line. he is one of the greatest
samuries on the east side of the mountains. also has a big mouth. trained
under master yuroogi for several years till he could beat him. so what are
you peoples idea of a good charecter. please tell me!!!!!!!

Dan