 Castle / 11572
  Re: 20 answers (Building, ideas, supplies)

(...) Hi Brett, Another Rochester AFOL? Wow, that's at least two of us. If I ever come across any blu tubs, I will let you know. I'd suggest dividing the city up into fiefdoms for clearance bargain hunting, but I'm trying very hard to stay on a (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: 20 answers (Building, ideas, supplies)

(...) Well, I am in Rochester (Hilton really, though I work at the U of R and go to RIT), but I can only be called an adult by age, not by anything else :) I'm not a native Rochestarian, and all my Lego is back in Saratoga (well, almost all of it). (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)