 Castle / 11565 (+10)
  Building with elements from X-Wing 7191?

hello everyone, I just wanted to ask if anyone had any experience with the Star Wars 7191. Does this big set have good elements for castle (or Pirat) buildings? Or is it made up from pieces that 'only' fits Star Wars fans? Maybe someone can (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Stuff

(...) Thanks. :-) (...) Yeah, I agree that it's too boxy. The main reasons for that is that it's the first MOC I started (if not the fist I finished) and my original plan was for it to be smaller and have less floors. It did, however, allow me to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Stuff

(...) That's ok. The color scheme is one of my favorite things about it, but we all have our own preferences. :-) Glad you liked the interior. (...) Thanks, I seem to be addicted to foliage. I haven't built a MOC yet that didn't feature it. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some castle scenes...

(...) barracks at one time! Help! How will I stuff them all in!? *Visions of alot of people piled on top of each other dance in Mark's head.* -- Mark Nelson (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes)

  Re: 2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle

(...) Sorry, Richard. I tried it for all the sets which don't have pictures, but it only worked for the Vampire's Crypt. I'm dissapointed too; I could really use another arm for my collection. :) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) The technic connector has seen more use of late for this find of stuff (pikes and naginata). Not as heavy looking as the one-by-one round, nor as gaudy as the chrome lightsabre handle. I think the lightsabre blade/peg/spear works better than (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Stuff

(...) Leah, Gosh, you've kind of overwhelmed me, lots of neat things to look at. I especially liked the ruins and the fountain. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 20 answers (Building, ideas, supplies)

(...) Hi Brett, Another Rochester AFOL? Wow, that's at least two of us. If I ever come across any blu tubs, I will let you know. I'd suggest dividing the city up into fiefdoms for clearance bargain hunting, but I'm trying very hard to stay on a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Stuff

(...) Every one of these is wonderful, though I like the ruins the best. Great work! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  my return and the ewok lego set.

wow, long time sinse i've posted. i have built any new town buldings but tehy are mostly on 8x8 or 10x10 plates. those harry pottersets are good for somehting. i lov ethe trinkets with them. i never got to writing a story for my castle stuff and (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact