 Castle / 11560 (+10)
  Re: Future Themes for Castle

(...) wow havent seen this in a while.but i semi-agree. instead of just the romans do the greeks eygiptions isralies and evan saudi arabia. im not any of those cultures but they are cool (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: anthony savas epic

(...) Daniel, I must say I was surprised when a good friend of mine sent me a link to this post. I had been taking a hiatus from lugnet, since I am at my parent's home (and on dial up) for the Christmas break, but since this post had my name on it, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: i have a question for daniel siskind

(...) well, I would like to think that Lego put out the guarded inn...that is enough "ale drinking" for Lego Castle.... ;-) I think the blacksmith shop goes good with what Lego is trying to do with the theme. A return to more system-based designs, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roman-theme LEGO

Hi Kyle, Those are great, they really look the part. What art package are you using. (Illustrator?? fireworks??) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Kyle Peterson" (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) Appologies for coming into this discussion a little late, but I've found a good way to create pikes involves taking a lance, adding a technic peg to the end without guard, and adding a spear to the end of that...makes a decent length weapon. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Building with elements from X-Wing 7191?

hello everyone, I just wanted to ask if anyone had any experience with the Star Wars 7191. Does this big set have good elements for castle (or Pirat) buildings? Or is it made up from pieces that 'only' fits Star Wars fans? Maybe someone can (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Stuff

(...) Thanks. :-) (...) Yeah, I agree that it's too boxy. The main reasons for that is that it's the first MOC I started (if not the fist I finished) and my original plan was for it to be smaller and have less floors. It did, however, allow me to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Stuff

(...) That's ok. The color scheme is one of my favorite things about it, but we all have our own preferences. :-) Glad you liked the interior. (...) Thanks, I seem to be addicted to foliage. I haven't built a MOC yet that didn't feature it. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some castle scenes...

(...) barracks at one time! Help! How will I stuff them all in!? *Visions of alot of people piled on top of each other dance in Mark's head.* -- Mark Nelson (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes)

  Re: 2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle

(...) Sorry, Richard. I tried it for all the sets which don't have pictures, but it only worked for the Vampire's Crypt. I'm dissapointed too; I could really use another arm for my collection. :) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact