 Castle / 11539
  Re: 20 questions (Building, ideas, supplies)

(...) Ahh, too bad you didn't roll with the idea then, then it'd be all ready for me now ;) I had thought of compiling pictures from Lego instructions, but that big ole problem of Time hits. Maybe one day I'll be able to! Between 40 hours of work (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Catalog of Ideas

(...) While I can't keep it up to date, I actually do have a good start at such a reference. See this page: (URL) for example. I have made some effort to index pictures from MOCs which include interesting details. I would love to find a way to split (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Catalog of Ideas

Frank, this is one good collection (under 'detail'). Some people isolated the details themselves, others have been drowned in big folders now. A pattern catalogue would work from large to small. Because there are so many examples, a hierarchy and (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Catalog of Ideas

(...) Yes, that IS a nice start, thanks for the link there, I'll have to bookmark it! I do understand the time problem though :( (...) And then send the entire thing to Frank to add into his giant database which he will share with us all ;) Well, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Catalog of Ideas

(...) I'll certainly be willing to add any material folks send to me. The closer you come to my format the easier my job will be. Frank (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)