 Castle / 11510 (+5)
  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

James, I remember you asking if anyone had any minifig themed displays a couple of weeks ago, and I was hoping to finish this in time for the ISCC, so I was sweating it out! I've really enjoyed your site and often go there for inspiration! Love your (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

Aaron, Thanks for the compliments. I decided to go with the bricks because I have always used the prefab walls in the past, and I was kind of feeling like my work was getting stale, I just started building and threw in some dark grey for effect, I (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

George, Thanks for your kind words. You certainly are correct, about the walled city thing, I think until the other day, I'd only seen 1 or 2 as well! I appreciate your compliments and l'm looking forward to seeing your stuff as well. Jon (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

Thank you, I checked out the great desert, It's cool. You've got a great world going on there. I especially liked the Isle of mist. Jon (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

Thanks Andy, I'd love to see your tudor houses, I'm trying to refine mine, and I'm always looking for Ideas> Jon (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact