 Castle / 11500 (+10)
  Re: CITY OF BRAHNSTURT PICTURES

Wow. Huge. Pleasantly chaotic. How the heck do you reach the middle of so large a layout? I imagine the whole thing moves in sections... Love the details on the castle. The windows, the asymmetrical turrets, the little Tudor style outcropping with (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gatehouse similar to Neuschwanstein (facade)

Ah now I know the one (its in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang isn't it?) thats a damn fine rendition, a gazillion times better than the first link in the google search - the one made from water cooler bottles :) -- James Stacey - who knows Gazillion isn't a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Falckenstein Castle - My entry for the ISCC

Hi Johannes! I really liked the structure. You've got some great ideas in there, and you pay a lot of attention to details. Sauerkraut and green beans could get on your nerves after awhile, I bet. ;-) I must say, though, that the babelfish (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Rules for the voting process of the 1. ISCC

Dear Lego®-Fans! René Hoffmeister, the webmaster of www.1000steine.de and the man behind the First International System Creativity Contest (ISCC) is extremely busy in preparing all the galleries, that have entered the contest in the last days of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: Falckenstein Castle - My entry for the ISCC

(...) Jojo, Great castle! I too like the trophy room, and I like the besieging knights tents, what a great color scheme. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: some medieval ships, castle hoardings

(...) are a nice touch, but I don;t know if I could afford enough Legorados to cover even a small castle. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  LOTR Update

Well my Gringotts Bank and Ewok Attack finally arrived so I’ve updated my Lotr pages with some moderately “correctly” proportioned minifigs. I used the goblin and ewok legs to make the Hobbits their correct sizes, and used a goblin body for one of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  oops, here is the link for the Lotr update

(URL) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

Thank you magnus, I always appreciate the comments especially from you, I love your work and always get excited to see your creations! I'm afraid that the town is indeed in great danger of having it's roofs burned or crushed, next time, I'll make (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

Thanks Pawel, I love your castles, you da man! Jon (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact