 Castle / 11489
  Re: Castle Women Figs

You had me worried when you said you used an X-acto on your minifigs. I'm too much of a purist, I would never paint or altar a minifig in anyway. However, by scraping off the paint it looks pretty good! They now have a waist and hips. But they still (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Women Figs

(...) Normally I would never touch anything to my Legos, but I have a large surplus of torsos that have sat there for almost five years now. Better to do something with them than nothing at all. I put this up the minute I finished the Girl in red so (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)